- Input voltage12v
- Light source11 pcs SMD 3528
- Lumen output?8-10lm8-10lm
- Color temperature2700k-6500k
- 1 light with1.8m lead and end with a mini connector and mounting accessories
- Packagewhite box or custom
- CertificationCE, ETL, UL, GS, REACH, RoHS, SAA, VDE
- Driving/Power supply optionalHJ-BYQ-636(12V-6W)
A Downlight is a light placed or designed to throw illumination downwards, concentrating the light in a downward direction.
A Spotlight is a lamp projecting a narrow, intense beam of light directly on to a place, and can be adjusted to any angle.
In conclusion, downlights are installed into the ceiling (mounted on or recessed) concentrating the light in a downward direction, whilst a spotlight is fixed onto a wall or ceiling and can provide multiple light beams, allowing you to direct light directly onto a place or object.
wholesale under cabinet light supplier&manufacturer,china oem under cabinet light factory
Under cabinet light fixtures has actually come to be preferred for each efficient as well as aesthetic functions. These slim, focused lights offer activity lighting fixtures over counters, drains, and preparation locations. Concurrently, the soft glow from under cabinet lighting fixtures is actually an excellent way to lighten the area without the severe glow of a highly effective overhead illumination.
In the past, under cabinet lighting usually made use of fluorescent lighting fixtures however innovations in LED modern technology have actually pushed these lights into popularity. LED light bulbs are actually slow to wear out, don't create excess warm, as well as are actually energy-efficient .
Steps for you to install under cabinet light
You need the following tools
- Drill with keyhole saw
- Lamp cord
- Electrical tape and wirenuts, or direct connectors
- Pressure connectors
Follow these steps
- Plan your layout. Where do you want your lights to go? For even illumination, linear fixtures should cover the length of your cabinets, while puck lights should be spaced 6-10″ apart. Find where the screws attach to each fixture and mark where they’ll land on the cabinet.
- Prep the lights. Most plug-in lights, whether linear or puck, can link to each other so you don’t have to plug in each individual fixture. If you plan to wire your lights together, you may need to find the knockouts on the ends of the fixtures and pop them out.
- Screw in the fixtures. Drill holes through any under hangs between cabinets. This way, you can run a cord straight through between fixtures. Fasten each of the lights to the bottom of the cabinet with screws.
- Run the cords. Feed your lamp cord from one fixture to another until they’re all connected. Use a pressure connector when securing the cord inside each fixture’s knockout so it will stay in place.
- Wire the fixtures. On the lamp cord within each light separate the wires and use your wirestripper to strip about 3/4″ of insulation off the wires. At the first fixture, connect the black wire with one wire on the lamp cord that has a plug on the end, and one wire connecting to the next fixture. Do the same with the white wire. Use wire nuts when connecting wires, then cover and secure them with electrical tape.
(You can skip steps 4&5 if your lights have direct connectors.)
- Wrap it up. Reassemble the fixtures. Then secure the lamp cord to the bottom of your cabinets with wire staples or brackets so it’s not in the way.
- Flip the switch. Make sure all the lights turn on, and you’re finished!
After practice these steps, you can get good light.
1.May I have a sample order ?
Yes, sample order is available.
2. What about the lead time?
The lead time of sample is 5-7 days, the delivery time of order is 7-45 days.
3. Do you have any MOQ limit for order?
Yes, the MOQ limit is according to different product.
4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is optional.
5. How to proceed an order?
Firstly let us know your requirements or application.